Amic Pools is committed to Your Privacy
- Amic Pools is committed to protecting your privacy while visiting us online. We understand your information is personal and we value your membership with our website.
Collection of Information
- There are two types of information collected by Amic Pools. The first is anonymous and includes such information as number of visitors viewing ascertain page or surveys where your personal details are not captured. The second type of information collected is personal information and includes such information as your own and/or your business name, address, other contact details. With this second type of information we can provide a more personalized experience and service to you.
- Information is collected from you on both a promotional basis and an attempt to make your visits to our websites more rewarding.
- The amount of information you disclose is your choice however it is important to note that some services, promotions, surveys etc. cannot be accessed if you choose not to provide the required information.
- Amic Pools collects personal and business information when you register with Amic Pools and use Amic Pools's services, when you take surveys, when you enter promotions or competitions and when you take advantage of specials.
- Surveys may ask for specific personal information which helps us in defining demographic information such as age, gender or postcode.
- When you register with Amic Pools you provide your personal information and contact details so you may not be anonymous to us.
- Amic Pools may ask for personal information about you such as credit card number, billing address, type of computer, when you sign up to a particular service. Amic Pools may also collect information on your transactions with us.
- Your information may be collated across the Amic Pools Group of companies.
- Children must obtain parents permission before providing information to Amic Pools. If a child signs up to any promotion, survey or service it is expected they have received prior permission from parents to do so and that all information provided has parent's prior consent.
Use of Information
Amic Pools generally uses your information to:
- Personalize your experience while visiting our website.
- Provide products or services to you.
- Give you access to promotional offers.
- Help Amic Pools to better use surveys to gain more meaningful information.
- Collate information across companies within the group.
- Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities in which Amic Pools believes you may be interested.
- Give you the opportunity to receive email and "e-newsletters" from Amic Pools.
- Every email will include an opt-out option that will direct you to the Amic Pools website to enter your details. You may be sent an email confirmation of your resignation from the email list. Your details will still be kept on file.
Use of Public Online Facilities
- In the event of making your information public, Amic Pools takes no responsibility for its use. This includes using such facilities as, but is not limited to: chat, forums, signing guest books, voting online, communities. Note that whenever you post personal information in publicly accessible places, such as chat rooms or message boards, this information becomes available to anyone with access to the internet. Providing any of your details publicly is strongly discouraged by Amic Pools
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Amic Pools does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested. The only exceptions to this are:
- Amic Pools may provide your information to trusted parties working with or for Amic Pools under a confidentiality agreement with us. These partners do not have independent authorization to disclose your information but may use your information to help Amic Pools service and communicate with you.
- Amic Pools may share your information if we must respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Amic Pools may share your information if we believe it necessary to investigate or take action on illegal matters or activities, situations that may be of harm to an individual or company, violations of Amic Pools Terms and Conditions or as otherwise required by law.
- Amic Pools will transfer your information if Amic Pools is acquired or merged with another company. You will be notified by email of this prior to the transfer. You must have an email listed to be able to receive this notification.
- Amic Pools may use targeted advertising for your convenience based upon information that you have supplied. Advertisers will be given only generic information from Amic Pools, e.g. businesses, running over 15 years, but by responding to, or interacting with, targeted advertisements you are consenting to the possibility that these advertisers will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria for the advertisement.
- Amic Pools may set and access cookies on your computer.
- Amic Pools may allow affiliated companies to set and access cookies on your computer which are subject to their own privacy policies.
- Amic Pools limits access to your personal information to employees and companies (as described previously) who we believe reasonably needs access to it.
Changes to this Policy
- Amic Pools may update or change this policy. A notice will be posted on this website for 21days after the change is made.
© Amic Pools 2010